A Letter From SPS

Peace and blessings, Entrepreneurs!

Never give up... Many people have a misconception of what failure is. Not those endeavoring to accomplish. Failure only occurs when you stop making an effort. Everyone wants to believe they have superior perception, incite, or perspective and often are not shy about telling you. I do not believe in failure. You give power to the things you believe in. So, I choose to believe in ownership & opportunity. And, over the last few years, I have been giving power to that belief.

I did not give my focus to the beliefs of others. Also, after the first year and a half or so of starting this business, I stopped focusing on the things that were wrong and began giving my focus to adjustments in the efforts of success. Sometimes, distractions come in the form loyalties and obligations you take on. Because people are oriented into the workforce as a stage of life and a way of life, they often do not give you starting a business the same level of respect and regard. So, their issues and on-goings should be your priority in their minds.

This is why I incorporated the terms "mindset" and "culture" into my business strategy. The only way to combat belief and way of life is to establish your own. Of course, it took time for me to discover what works for me. Then it took time to get organized. Then it took time to set up my systems. Then it took time to learn how I was converting prospects. Now it is taking time to learn how to scale. If a person is not starting a business or has never started one, they may not understand this - any of it! And, this activity is a part of your business culture and, therefor, a part of your way of life.

So, never give up... When I started my first business, I did not start it for myself. This was an error. Still, Lifelessons Publishing Company was a great opportunity to tell the world I was here. I was followed by Black Enterprise and started a Board for my corporation with no conventional training. I established and solidified several relationships and learned a great deal about business structure and corporate management. I was an owner and I was creating my own opportunities. People like to say it is all about the money. However, I created a quality of life based on my thinking - not my tax bracket. Also, being resourceful and industrious pretty much eliminates the "need" for money. There are many different forms of currency. You just have to understand how economics works in order to effectuate the same end result with words (or which ever currency you choose to use as your medium) that you can produce with cash.

My overall goal has always been autonomy and self-sufficiency. LLPC was still an avenue toward that end. So, never give up, because success is merely a desired result that follows a systematic process. Now it's on you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entrepreneurs Find New Way To Finance Dream

From Daily to Weekly - New Post Schedule

6 Succession Planning Myths...Debunked