Free Help

Good morning, Entrepreneurs! Support can come in many forms. A lot of people come to me expecting free services because I have helped many people in their journeys to accomplish their goals. However, I now provide "free help" in the form of this blog. A conversation is considered consultation. You get the benefit of about 2 decades of research and trial and error. So, for those of you who are looking to benefit from free business advice, read the blog regularly. You can even search it for what you are looking for. You can also check out the FAQs on nowitsonyou.com.

From now on, every inquiry will go through the process that any prospect goes through. Calls will start being handle by my assistant. I have produced results for clients, friends, and family which exceeds $250,000 in the last 3-4 years alone. Sometimes, I help people who do not want to publicize their endeavors. However, I have produced results for a security company; a lab transport company; multiple artists and authors; a farm owner; and many more. This brings me to the next point.

When you go to a lawyer or a doctor, you very well may present them with a case they have no experience with. I had a client who needed me to do an appeal because of getting a failing grade in nursing school.  I have never done this type of appeal. Of course, that is not what my mind was on. I went directly into research. The client submitted the appeal and won. I helped another client get $25k from their retirement fund for hardship. I have also helped people with divorces and child support to their satisfaction. I have never had any of these experiences, yet that did not stop me from finding the information needed to produce progressive results.

I am not held to the same standards as the doctor and the lawyer. Maybe because my results are not public? Not sure. I do know that I can quantify what I do. My goal now is to scale! Understand something... I support people who do not support me all the time. The fact that those people do not support me does not deter me. So, if you want to hold me to a higher standard than your doctor or lawyer, not a problem. I demonstrate value immediately! Have a profitable week!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entrepreneurs Find New Way To Finance Dream

From Daily to Weekly - New Post Schedule

6 Succession Planning Myths...Debunked