5 Steps For Effective Time Management


Well, do you? If not, how do you have time to run a profitable business? By profitable, I am not just talking about money. I also include time to do what you want in profitability. Time is money right?

I am going to give you golden nuggets of time management wisdom that I personally use. To qualify that these actually work...I utilize all of these methods personally every day! Use them in your business today!

1) The foundation under the blocks of your time management is your mindset. You must set your mind: focus; intent; perspective; and, of course, your aim.

2) The first block is your culture. This is what you are doing, almost naturally (second nature), on a day to day basis. Our personal culture dictates much of what is to come - or is a big part of creating what is to come. 

3) The next block is how you schedule the activities you do day to day. In the past, I thought it was sufficient to merely schedule my commitments based on their level of priority. After a while, I realized it was more efficient for me to time myself with some things. Like anything that impacts my bottom line and the things I have to do about the same time every day. This helps me to stick to the schedule I create.

4) Be proactive about how you deal with distractions and interruptions. I have tried many different things to deal with people distracting or interrupting me. From telling people ahead of time what my schedule would be to making myself inaccessible in an attempt to have more control over what is in my line of vision (so to speak). It is tough sometimes, so you have to be tougher!

5) Be systematic with how you handle the things which require frequent checks - like your emails, finances, and company statistics.
 


So, this is how you can do it...

1. Set your mind
2. Define & Establish your culture
3. Create your schedule
4. Create a process for dealing with distractions and interruptions
5. Create a system or method for making frequent checks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entrepreneurs Find New Way To Finance Dream

From Daily to Weekly - New Post Schedule

6 Succession Planning Myths...Debunked